- StarkeyStarkeyStarkey Hearing Technologies is much more than the hearing aids we produce. We are in the business of connecting people and changing lives. We believe being able to hear the world and the people around us is as essential to the human experience as breathing.
As a world leader in manufacturing and delivering advanced hearing solutions, our goal is to bring people together and make lives richer by empowering individuals to reach their full potential in life.
In 1967, William F. Austin founded our company with the simple premise, "Alone we can't do much. Together, we can change the world." We live that vision every day – and it's why with every Starkey Hearing Technologies' product purchased, we donate to Starkey Hearing Foundation to help more people in need around the world receive the gift of hearing. To date we have given over 1 million hearing aids to people around the world.
- OticonOticonOticon is still guided by the vision of Hans Demant and his son William through the Oticon Foundation which oversees the growth and direction of Oticon and its partner companies. The Foundation’s charter requires it to manage the business and to direct charitable activities that help people with hearing loss and improve the science of better hearing. Through this unique, corporation-wide commitment to people and hearing, People First has become the principle that guides our industry-leading research in hearing technology, psychoacoustics and human behavior.
- PhonakPhonakPhonak has been committed to developing, producing, and distributing cutting-edge hearing solutions for more than 70 years. We appreciate how life-changing restoring someone’s hearing can be. But we are naturally restless and unsatisfied. Because we believe we can do more, do better, for everyone with hearing loss. Together with our partners, hearing care professionals around the world, we are fully committed to fighting the stigma attached to hearing loss, to tearing down barriers for the hearing-impaired and to finding new and innovative ways to help everyone reconnect to the beauty of sound.
- WidexWidexWidex is a family owned company founded in Denmark in 1956. Today, it is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of hearing aids. Widex hearing aids are sold in more than 100 countries around the world, and the company employs over 4,000 people worldwide.
We develop digital technology at a level of quality that few can match, and this has forged our reputation as one of the most innovative manufacturers in the industry. Our uncompromising approach to innovation has led to such advances as the world’s first digital in-the-ear hearing aid, as well as our own revolutionary wireless technology.
Our mission is to provide the absolute best hearing aids and customer services. We offer the most advanced, natural sound on the market. Our products let people connect and communicate easily.
- ReSoundReSoundReSound provides excellent sound by offering innovative hearing solutions that combine original thinking and design with solid technology - all based on deep audiological insight and understanding of hearing aid users.
ReSound Smart Hearing is changing the way we think about hearing health. We believe that driving innovation can change what is truly possible for people with hearing loss, and we are continually pushing the limits of what we can achieve.
- SigniaSigniaOur company serves hearing care professionals globally, and have built up market-leading positions in many countries. In fact, we are proud to develop and manufacture one out of every four hearing aids being used worldwide. We have helped people with hearing loss for far more than 100 years.
- SonicSonicAt Sonic, we appreciate the value of hearing and seek to help people find the greatest enjoyment from it. We envision a world where all people can enjoy the sounds that enrich everyday life. Sonic seeks to fulfill this mission by putting into practice our corporate values. These guiding principles help us focus on real needs—and create solutions users are looking for.
- UnitronUnitronWe’re a global company that designs and manufactures great hearing instruments.
That’s what we do. More important is why we do it. We do it because hearing matters. We partner with dedicated hearing healthcare professionals around the world who share our belief that hearing well is a beautiful thing.
- BernafonBernafonSince 1946, we have been passionate about developing and marketing quality hearing systems that enable people with hearing difficulties to enjoy authentic listening experiences. With Swiss Engineering, precision technology, and our commitment to individual service, we strive to exceed our customers' expectations. Our aim is to provide extra value to our partners every day. Bernafon representatives and employees in over 70 countries fulfill our vision.
- RextonRextonWe offer a range of hearing aids to support better hearing for virtually any listener in any environment. Our latest hearing aid technology provides a more relaxed listening experience by enhancing speech in every situation. It includes exciting features like Music Enhancer that delivers a musical listening experience like no other. Additionally, we offer apps and accessories that make controlling your hearing aids easy and inconspicuous.
- MicrotechMicrotechWe believe better hearing is best achieved through consultation with a hearing healthcare professional, and we're committed to providing the expert and individualized service you need for long-lasting success. That's why only hearing care professionals who undergo rigorous, ongoing training, and demonstrate our high standards of ethics, integrity and patient care are authorized to fit MicroTech hearing aids.
- SeboTekSeboTekThe journey began in 1984 when SeboTek’s principals, Jim and Mike Feeley, created and began operating their hearing care dispensing facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma. There, they developed a deep compassion to help those whose lives are affected with hearing loss.
As hearing care professionals, Jim and Mike experienced first-hand the joy of helping to improve quality of life for people with hearing loss, as well as the sorrow and damage untreated hearing loss can bring to someone’s life. Together with their patients, they also have experienced the challenges and frustrations associated with traditional hearing aids—making and remaking plastic shells due to discomfort, occlusion effects, and other fit-related issues.
Hearing Associates is your source for the most advanced hearing technology from professional, trusted hearing experts. Whether you are active and on-the-go, or living life at a more leisurely pace, there is a solution to fit the needs of your hearing loss and your lifestyle. There are many factors you need to consider when choosing a hearing aid. Understanding your hearing needs and the various hearing aid devices available is essential to choosing the right solution for your specific needs. Our hearing doctors will help you find the most appealing and comfortable device. The first step in finding the right solution for your hearing loss is to call our office to schedule a hearing evaluation.
Hearing Associates offers hearing aids from all major manufacturers that provide state of the art sound processing and can be virtually invisible on your ear. Current hearing aid technology is capable of helping you hear better in even the most challenging and noisy listening environments. Many of today’s hearing aids are also capable of communicating wirelessly with your phone, computer, television, MP3 player and many other devices! Hearing Associates offers the best selection of hearing aids in the Denver metro area and Aurora.
Two styles (receiver-in-canal and the completely-in-canal) are the industry leaders and represent the majority of our modern day fittings.
At Hearing Associates, we are dedicated to providing hearing aids that are properly fit and customized to every individual patient’s needs. Hearing aid assessments are part of the fitting process and help to ensure the appropriate hearing aids/assistive devices are selected and properly fit. Hearing aid assessments may consist of the following:
Determining acceptable noise intensities while listening to speech.
The QuickSIN is a speech-in-noise test that measures the ability to hear in noise. Speech understanding in noise cannot be reliably predicted from the audiogram or other standard hearing tests.
The APHAB is a valuable clinical instrument. It is useful for quantifying the disability associated with a hearing loss and the reduction of disability that is achieved with a hearing aid or assistive device.
The hearing aid / assistive device demonstration consists of fitting the appropriate device based upon the above-mentioned tests along with a discussion on the appropriate technology and features that will most benefit the patient. This demonstration allows the patient to experience the benefit of the hearing aids / assistive device in their own environment where they encounter the most difficulty.
REAL EAR Measurement represents a valid, repeatable and reliable method of assessing the sound pressure level in the ear canal with or without a hearing instrument in-situ, via a calibrated probe tube placed 3mm-5mm from the tympanic membrane. The primary purpose of REM is to measure the performance of a hearing instrument while in the patient’s ear to ensure that sounds are audible, comfortable and tolerable across the frequencies of the patient’s reduced dynamic range.
Make Better Hearing a Reality
Call us or book your appointment today